We believe in giving back to the community and are proud to support many organizations dedicated to helping others. At the end of the day, there’s no better feeling than knowing that you played a part in helping someone. From Little League teams to medical research, every little bit counts.
We’re proud to support the following organizations:
– Through voluntary payroll deduction, Modern employees financially support the United Way. The United Way improves lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities around the world to advance the common good. For more information on the United Way, click here
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
– JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners and is the only organization with the scientific resources, regulatory influence, and a working plan to better treat, prevent, and eventually cure T1D. Modern has been very active in supporting JDRF’s Walk for a Cure and Gala. For more information on JDRF, click here
Zach Johnson Foundation
– The Zach Johnson Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Cedar Rapids children and their families lead happy, healthy lives. They accomplish their goals of improving quality of life, education and well-being through a number of different fundraising and awareness initiatives. Zach Johnson is a Cedar Rapids, Iowa, native and 11-time PGA TOUR winner, including the 2007 Masters Champion. For more information on the Zach Johnson Foundation, click here
Puppy Jake Foundation
– Puppy Jake Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to help wounded military veterans with the assistance of well-bred and professionally trained service dogs. Veterans’ injuries may be invisible such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or physical mobility impairments. The Foundation advocates for increased awareness and accessibility for those accompanied by a service dog in everyday situations. For more information, click here.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Iowa & Western Illinois
– Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Iowa & Western Illinois is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating, finding and supporting programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. For more information on the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Iowa & Western Illinois, click here
– We are proud supporters of Junior Achievement, the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students in grades K-12 about entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. Their programs help prepare young people for the real world by showing them how to generate wealth and effectively manage it, how to create jobs which make their communities more robust, and how to apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace. Students put these lessons into action and learn the value of contributing to their communities. For more information on Junior Achievement, click here
Other organizations and educational institutions we support: